Balaclava - Watermelon Coyote
Are your shoulders getting cold during backcountry skiing? Or maybe riding your bike in Fall sends shivers down your spine? If you are a fan of any activity that requires a helmet, we have a solution for you - our technical balaclava makes us exceptionally proud and will keep you warm while keeping your helmet-clad noggin cool.
As avid winter sports fans we decided to design a product that would keep your neck and throat warm while staying in place and not overheating your head. Whatever sport you choose, our balaclava will just be there - it won’t expose the back of your neck and will protect your throat against cold but the upper part will not be too warm not thick so you can still wear a helmet or a beanie on top of it.
A classical neck warmer is probably a part of every sport enthusiast’s winter equipment. The only problem you might have is the fact that it can expose the back of your head when worn with a helmet. And that makes our balaclava a game changer - it’s cap will keep it in place while it also won’t make your head too warm - it’s made of a single layer of fabric.
What’s even better - the cap can be tucked inside the neck warmer if you are not using it - then the balaclava works like a regular neck warmer - so you can also wear it during any activity.
- 100% made in Poland in small batches
- made of polyester jersey with 5% elastane, lining made of light polyester net
- the cap is made of single layer and keeps the neck warmer in place while not overheating your head under a helmet or beanie
- the neck warmer part can cover the face or slide down the chin to expose the mouth
- All the fabrics are made in Poland with Oeko Tex certificate
- The prints are made with Polish sublimation inks with Oeko Tex certificate as well
- S - 40cm / 15.7” circumference
- M - 44cm / 17.3” circumference
- L - 50cm / 19.7” circumference
The colors in pictures may differ from the actual product depending on device used to display the website.