Returns and complaints for EU consumers
Withdrawal from the contract
A) you are a consumer
B) you are a natural person and the contract you concluded with us after December 31, 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: ul. Stodolna 116, 62-035 Kórnik, Poland, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days .
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that includes many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of items on the terms set out in the regulations, will be returned to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the item back or you provide proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
Remember that you are not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract, e.g. in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to your specification or serving to meet your individual needs ;
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons , if the package was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package , if the package was opened after delivery.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address ul. Stodolna 116, 62-035 Kornik, Poland.
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Stodolna 116, 62-035 Kornik
In connection with the defect, you can demand:
- exchange of items for ones free from defects,
- defect removal,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We are liable to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item - on the terms set out in the Civil Code.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date of receipt of your complaint by us.
More information on complaints can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.